Apply - Front End Developer (Permanent)
Location: Katowice or Poznan, Poland
OpenSky is a European challenger brand to the large global software consultancies, delivering innovation across Government, Transport and Environment sectors in the UK and Ireland. We operate in Poland since 2009, working from two offices, in Katowice and Poznan and our headquarter is located in Naas, Ireland.
Open Sky Data Systems are seeking Mid/Senior Frontend Developer to join our .NET team in one of our locations: Katowice or Poznan, depending on candidate’s preference.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the development/fix of front-end side of applications as well as will enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting across different applications & customers.
As a Front-End Developer you will be a part of the .NET Team and will have a unique opportunity to work with latest technologies
- implementation of concepts of new software modules,
- creating concepts and projects of new software modules,
- implementation of concepts of changes to existing software modules,
- creating concepts and projects of changes to existing software modules,
- creating, maintaining or modifying existing software modules,
- carrying out internal and external trainings,
- implementation of new and modified software modules,
- diagnostics, solving identified problems reported by after-sales service,
- creating and updating product technical documentation,
- documenting and reporting the work done,
- regular code reviews,
- testing, verification of compliance and software security,
- training, participation in conferences, providing consultations on software creation, development and improvement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, independence in terms of development
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, JQuery, Webpack, Gulp, SASS, ESLint, Bootstrap 3+
- Experience with GIT
- Jira (issue tracking) experience
- Confluence (collaboration software program) experience
- Advanced verbal communication skills (in mother tongue but also English language)
- Intermediate writing skills (in mother tongue but also English language - in terms of mail responses, tech documentation)
- Creative thinking and personal initiative
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in working with .NET applications – Razor Pages
- Experience in maintaining NPM packages (Azure Artifact)
- Experience in working with AngularJS
- Experience in working with TypeScript
- Aesthetics and UX feeling when developing UI
- Experience in working with API Swagger
You will form part of a high-performance team, working together to deliver projects of national and international importance changing the way large Business and Governments work.
- Competitive salary – market adjusted
- Continuous Professional Development
- Shared costs of sports activities (Multisport card)
- Shared costs of private medical care
- Life insurance
- Integration events
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Ethical Employer
- Friendly, fast paced atmosphere
- International working environment in a growing company
- Work with innovative technologies & solutions
- Personal development programs
Why Join Our Team?
OpenSky is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative in their job. We are committed to ensuring that our performance and reward strategies are designed to effectively support our employees at every opportunity and offers an excellent work-life balance.
At OpenSky our employees enjoy the creative, agile and meaningful work they do, the resources and technology they have access to and the benefits we offer. The projects we work on make a real difference, and that’s what makes us distinct in our industry. This very factor means that our employees get to work with the latest and emerging technologies. We’ve built a truly unique culture here at OpenSky, where our employees are always learning, challenged with interesting projects and rewarded with fantastic benefits.
We attract talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds whom bring with them a rich variety of skills and experiences. Our plan is simple; we hire the best people whom possess the skills, talent, expertise, experience and motivation that we require and when we find them, we help them grow, develop and achieve their goals. The values we share help us to thrive and succeed, both as individuals and as a team. If you share those values, you’ll fit right in!
Apply for This Vacancy...
Some of Our Customers
We have transformed hundreds of large enterprise businesses in Ireland & the UK. Within transport, waste, housing, health and pharmaceuticals, our systems impact 2.5m people every day & manage 100m digital transactions every month.
Where We Work
We seek out customers who are as ambitious as us in using technology to make life easier. We provide customised automated solutions to them - bringing their business a multitide of operational & cost benefits.
Our Directors & Senior Management Team operate from our Head Office in Kildare, Ireland. Working together, they oversee our organisational strategy, brand, investments, innovations and priorities. Approximately 80% of our workforce, work from our Head Office.
Our International Offices are located in Poznan & Katowice in Poland and Karnataka in India. These teams comprise of technical experts who collaborate and code on projects every day and who are completely invested in seeing projects succeed.
Our Sector Success
Working with Enterprise organisations within Transport, Waste, Housing, Health, FMCG, Retail & Pharmaceuticals, we focus on the strategic use of technology to improve operational efficiencies and ROI as well as looking for ways to leverage solutions to create new revenue streams or enhance existing ones.