Enabling Digital by default
By Digitising back-office processes & providing citizens with digital access to key Government services, organisational services are enhanced & staff pressure is reduced.
Enabling a Digital strategy requires Government to not only put in place the capabilities for Digital Delivery of services but also ensures the organisational enablers to deliver these capabilities such as strategy, governance and organisation are developed & executed.
Fundamental capabilities which must exist for Digital enablement include:
Citizen & business portals, payment, digital touchpoints.
Automation of transactional process, workflows & system messaging.
Data & Knowledge Management
Large scale data storage, information metadata, predictive analytics.
Systems & Data Integration
Digital eco-systems enabled by system to system data sharing, open data.
These capabilities supported by the organisational enablers ensure your Government Digital strategy will produce successful outcomes for the Citizen, connected business and workforce.
Digital Citizen Enablement
• Custom Built & Integrated Back Office & Front Facing Platforms
• Customer Omnichannel Experience
• A.I Enriched Customer Experience
• Respond to change with a business processes
• Collaborative Case & Activity Management
• Enact new legislation in a short timeframe
• Digitise and automate the core organisational processes
• Overcome the challenges of Information Overload
• Empower collaboration/knowledge management & enhance employee experience
• Integrated eco-systems between you and your partner agencies • Light weight technology architecture built on microservices & API’s
• Change outsourced partners with minimum disruption to Business as usual
• Automate information management through Artificial Intelligence