The HR Leaders CPD Accredited Guide to HR Process Automation in 2022
Funded by OpenSky's Automation Advocacy Program
Regular Events & Webinars lead by Tony Kerins, Principal Automation AdvocateGet Complimentary In-House HR Automation Training
The Use of RPA Tools in HR Functions Increased by 50% in 1 Year
2019-2020 Sierra-Cedar HR Systems Survey
HR Leaders are experiencing a growing desire to free their HR staff from manual tasks so that they can pursue work that adds more value to the organisation, such a recruitment, culture & retention strategies.
You Already Have HR Systems & Apps?
But Are They Talking to One Another?
Disconnected HR Systems Create More Work
From payroll, recruitment, learning & development, to absence & leave tracking, benefits & recognition - various systems working on siloed HR processes are disconnected from one another - making a mountain of administration work for HR teams.
- Manual & Repeatable Processes Automated
- Connect Processes Between Multiple HR Systems
- Automate Processes Without Existing HR Systems
- Workforce Management, Talent Management, Rewards & Recognition & HR Operations - Automated
- 100% Data Accuracy & Compliance
Put the "Human" Back into Human Resources
By automating the incredible volume of HR processes you manage in between and outside of the systems you manage, your time becomes more valuable & strategic to the organisation.
HR Will Spend 25% More Time Recruiting in 2022
Source: McLean & Company - HR Trends for 2022
51% of HR Managers Primarily use Manual, Multi-Step Excel & Paper-Based Processes to Deliver Services.
Source: Axelos, Recruiting & Retention remains biggest HR challenge.
Get simple, disruption-free RPA services and accredited 24/7 scalable support when you partner with us
Your success is our success: we partner with you on a deep level, and build solutions that support your business future.
Why RPA with OpenSky
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- ISO 27001, ISO 20000 & ISO 9001 Certifications
- Extensive GDPR and Data Regulation Expertise
- 17 years of experience and successful delivery in development, migration, security, and support in large-scale projects at highest levels of government, large enterprises, and the public sector.
- Dedicated Microsoft Technology Teams that research, pioneer, and master best practice for the latest Azure and .NET services.
- Continuous research and innovation. At OpenSky, we invest over 10% of revenue in R&D to ensure we are always ahead of the technology curve.
Automate a HR Process in 10 Days!
Identify the most impactful HR Process to Automate in Your Business
HR Process Automation Resources
Discover OpenSky's latest guides, articles, blogs, and news from our team of HR Process Automation experts.