Construct Flexible, Low-Code RPA Processes for Cost Effective Business & IT Collaboration - with ROI GUARANTEED
- Improve Business & IT Collaboration
- Create Enterprise-Grade, Low-Code Applications
- Rapid Build & Release of Applications
- Reduce Development Costs and Watch Your ROI Increase
- 100% Security with Latest Azure Technologies
- Enjoy Competitive Advantage & Increased Profit
Common Business Processes to Automate with RPA
RPA is a flexible tool, used to automate repetitive, rule-based tasks that require human intervention, both in the back office and front office. The true beauty about RPA is its ability to bridge the gaps between existing systems, many of which are legacy systems with limited access to API's.
Some popular manual processes which greatly benefit from RPA are listed below. If you would like to explore other processes for RPA, please Contact Us so that we can help you.
Human Resources & RPA
The Use of RPA Tools in HR Functions Increased by 50% in 1 Year
2019-2020 Sierra-Cedar HR Systems Survey
HR Leaders are experiencing a growing desire to free their HR staff from manual tasks so that they can pursue work that adds more value to the organisation, such a recruitment, culture & retention strategies.
Finance & RPA
80% of Finance Leaders, Have Already Implemented or Are Planning to Implement RPA
Financial Services companies are using RPA to interact with a wide range of critical applications, to manipulate data, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in a way that previously required human interaction.
Legal & RPA
More Than 63% of Tasks Handled by Legal Teams, Are Repetitive, Rules-Based and Don't Require Interpretation or Judgement.
Deloitte forecasts that by 2025, the quickening pace of technological developments, shifts in workforce demographics, and the need to offer clients more value for money, will force a profound transformation of the legal sector.
Manufacturing & Retail & RPA
88% of Companies Have Either Embarked On Or Are Planning to Start a Transformation Strategy in the Next Year
McKinsey Automation Imperative Survey
Capturing bottom line results is less often sucessful in the sector but done right, successful automation in the sector will see 20-40% efficiency gains while generating a positive ROI in 12-18 months.
Insurance & RPA
More Than Half of All Insurers Have Already Deployed RPA!
Novarica Research Council, “Emerging Technology in Insurance: AI, Big Data, Chatbots, IoT, RPA, and More,” January 2021.
Since Insurance companies rely on a mix of legacy systems & applications, RPA's ability to link disparate systems, enables insurers to operate with speed and ease, with minimal coding, while reducing labour costs.
What Is Power Platform?
Microsoft Power Platform is a low code platform that is composed of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents.
It enables organisations to analyse data, act on it through applications, and automate business processes. It allows everyone in the organisation, from developers to your frontline worker, to participate in driving better business outcomes by building and using apps.Read More about Power Platform
Power Automate is all about Intelligent Automation. It allows you to connect legacy systems and modern applications to one another and optimise processes for better results. It is an end-to-end automated solution and a key technology for creating automation services that need integration and management.
Forrester names Microsoft a leader in the Forrester Wave: Robotic Process Automation Software Report 2021
Gartner names Microsoft a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation 2021 Report
Get simple, disruption-free RPA services and accredited 24/7 scalable support when you partner with us
Your success is our success: we partner with you on a deep level, and build solutions that support your business future.
Why Power Automate with OpenSky
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- ISO 27001, ISO 20000 & ISO 9001 Certifications
- Extensive GDPR and Data Regulation Expertise
- 17 years of experience and successful delivery in development, migration, security, and support in large-scale projects at highest levels of government, large enterprises, and the public sector.
- Dedicated Microsoft Technology Teams that research, pioneer, and master best practice for the latest Azure and .NET services.
- Continuous research and innovation. At OpenSky, we invest over 10% of revenue in R&D to ensure we are always ahead of the technology curve.
Discover the real business benefits of how RPA for enterprise organisations will make your business more profitable
Need to Explore The Tech More?
Take a look at MS Power Platform and MS Azure
MS Power Platform
Power Platform's collection of services, custom apps, and automation tools help to streamline your processes, unlock incredible insights from your data, and free your teams for better and faster work.
- Learn how your teams & customers benefit from Power Platform
- Understand the benefits of why you should consider Power Platform to support more insightful business decision making.
Develop and deploy seamlessly and fast with Azure's modern pipeline, guarantee site system stability and uptime with multiple fallbacks, and secure your data against all breaches.
- Understand how Azure can guarantee high performance and security, regardless of your business set-up
- See how Azure brings speed, security, and reliability to every aspect of your operations
Thought leadership from OpenSky
Discover the latest articles, blogs, news, and events from OpenSky's team of experts